Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Bags

Here it is. I love it. I love it so much I even had a dream about it night before last. I read some reviews saying that it wasn't big enough for two kids, but I think it's fantastic. I can fit all my things - wallet, phone, lotion, nursing cover - as well as the cute changing pad it comes with, diapers for two kids, wipes, toys and snacks for Grant, bottles for Rachel, keys, and the matching pacifier pod. The stroller attachments it comes with stay on the stroller and the bag just clips on nice and simple when I get the stroller out. It's wonderful. The only drawback is that I didn't get the one I wanted. I visited e-children in Calgary and was shocked to find the Cocoa and Clover pattern, half price due to being discontinued. It's been discontinued for a while, which is why I thought I'd have to pay full price from the only place I could find online that still sold it. BUT! I thought all my dreams had come true - I was thrilled. Then I was disappointed. Angry. Bitter. One of the seams completely tore away from the bag before I even got it home. I knew it was the last Cocoa and Clover pattern that the store had had. So after Christmas I was able to take it back and exchange it for this one. In fact, when I was there the first time, I nearly chose this one over the Cocoa and Clover, but the Cocoa and Clover bag was much darker and classier in color than the photos that are posted all over the web. But I am very happy with this one, ecstatic to get it for half price, and glad that JJ Cole has a two year warranty in case anything goes wrong with this one. All's well that ends well, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment