Monday, October 4, 2010

Announcement


Here is the announcement I made for my sweet little girl.  I used a template designed by Simply Couture Designs which I purchased for use in our business, and then using photoshop I made a matching back for it (made up of entirely stripes, the same stripes pattern that is on the front) AND a matching thank you card - see below.  They are super adorable, and they should be shipped to my house today from my printing company (two sided stuff has to be press printed, so they will be like real cards rather than just photo paper) - I have an account with a professional photo and press printer, which is how I'm able to print them, and I decided to pay a few extra bucks to get the Pearl coating.  They are going to look fantastic.
I have not yet updated my photo blog to include all the baby announcement templates I have, but I have a whole lot more than what is shown on the blog, and some that are on the blog may be taken down.
I am SO happy with how these turned out!  Eek!


Here is the back - nothing too fancy.

Front side of thank you card - this is just a flat card, I can do folded as well but wanted to keep costs down.




1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! I'd love to see the others! Congrats on a little girl. Definitely a life change!

    ReplyDelete