Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Sign!

It's almost too good to be true, I've been waiting ten months for it, and finally!  Grant is signing!  HOORAY!  He is able to wave 'bye-bye', curling his hand into a wave, and he signs eat, more, all done (I think, it's hard to distinguish the sign from his regular arm flapping).  He also understands milk, mom, dad, I love you, and the wave for 'Hi' - different from the wave for 'good-bye'.

I'm very, very excited to teach him a huge pile of signs.  I'd love to teach him 'please' and 'thank you' and have him signing those before his 1st birthday - especially so that he can say 'thank you' for his birthday presents!  I also want him to learn 'hurt', 'drink', 'banana', 'apple', etc, as soon as he can.

I am so happy that he is signing!  YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment