So, in spite of reading WTE the entire time I was pregnant with Grant, here are my confessions when I was pregnant with him:
- I ate sushi, raw cookie dough, curry chicken, and whatever I felt like eating.
- I went on three amusement park rides at Playland, including going upside down, when I was a few weeks along. I'm such a rebel.
- I painted my nails
- I drank a little bit of African tea at Cactus Club
- I ate cold deli meats
- I ate eggs with the runny yolks
- I ate a hot dog
- I didn't switch to organic-only foods
- I went in a hot tub
- I didn't consult my health care provider when I wanted to exercise
And now that I'm reaching the 18 week mark again, so far here are my new confessions:
- I've eaten frozen yogurt, unpasteurized cheese, sushi, cold deli meats, Pepsi, and I'm sure some other things I can't think of at the moment
- I still don't eat organic vegetables, although the apples usually are
- I rode my bike all the way to Trevor's mom's house on Sunday
- I exercise when I feel like it and don't exercise when I don't want to
- I've lifted heavy things
- I took anti-depressants for my first trimester
- I took a vasoconstrictor when I couldn't handle my migraine anymore
- I ate a big batch of cookies made with Splenda (which seems to be ok)
- I chew gum all the time with aspartame in it
That's all I can think of for now... think I'm going to make another post about the other things that are going on... also... one more week today until my ultrasound - HOORAY! I can't wait!